i like the school ones - also, nice breakfast! glad you do this every month!!
Nice photo of the early dawn. That was always the first thing I looked at when I woke, too. Of course you have a fantastic breakfast! :)And I love the way you end the day. All that energy buzzing around the room, and suddenly it's all put up and finished.
Hi I love mornings so your daybreak pic was very nice.Thank you for sharing the girls and family with me.I love you.Have a great visit with girls in Hawaii.Carolyn
Post a Comment
3 comments:
i like the school ones - also, nice breakfast! glad you do this every month!!
Nice photo of the early dawn. That was always the first thing I looked at when I woke, too.
Of course you have a fantastic breakfast! :)
And I love the way you end the day. All that energy buzzing around the room, and suddenly it's all put up and finished.
Hi I love mornings so your daybreak pic was very nice.
Thank you for sharing the girls and family with me.
I love you.
Have a great visit with girls in Hawaii.
Carolyn
Post a Comment